The websites of Above & Beyond, Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep are administered by Involved Productions Ltd., a company registered with Companies House in England and Wales under number 053 966 00 whose principal place of business is at Unit 25, 214 Bermondsey St, London SE1 3TQ (“Involved Productions”/“we”/“us”/”our”).
At that time, you may also want to remove any cookies which have been placed on any device used to access the Website. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out by us prior to such withdrawal.
To ensure your experience using our products is both relevant and useful, we are required to collect some personal information from you.
We take your privacy seriously and always work to ensure that your data is retained in a securely.
When does this policy apply?
What sort of information do we collect?
- Information you voluntarily provide
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence for upwards of two years in case we need to contact you in relation to the issue for which you contacted us. We will not use it for marketing purposes.
- At times, the information you give may include your name, address, telephone number and email address
When you use the Website, Newsletters and interact with our Services, we may use technology such as that provided by Google Analytics, Mailchimp or Linkfire to collect anonymised and aggregated information about your visit to our Website and and/or Newsletters. These tools enable us to analyse how you and others interact with our Website, Apps and Newsletters. The information we collect may include:
- Your IP address
- The type of browser you use (e.g. are you using the Chrome or Safari browser?)
- The number of sessions per browser on each device
- The type of device (eg Samsung) and operating system (eg Android) you are using
- Referrer information
- Time zone
- If you opened our newsletters
- Which pages you visited
This is what we do with the information we collect about you
We use the information you provide to us to:
- Ensure that content from our Website and Newsletters is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device to achieve the most user-friendly navigation experience
- Provide you with marketing information about us and our services
- Notify you about changes to the Website, Newsletters and Services
- Defend our servers against malicious attacks.
Where we propose using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
Our use of aggregated and anonymised information
We may share anonymised usage data which does not identify you specifically with third parties. We may combine your data with those of other users of our Website and Newsletters and share this information in aggregated and anonymised form with third parties to help us improve the design and delivery of our Website and Newsletters.
Who we share your information with
We will only share your non-anonymised information with other organisations where we have your permission to do so in accordance with this Policy or where we believe it is necessary for a legitimate reason connected with the Website and Newsletters.
We work with analytics providers and we may receive information about you from them. Below is a non-exhaustive list of third parties we work with. We may work with third parties not listed below or stop working with the third parties listed below.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of our Website, Newsletters or our users.
Name of third party and why we work with them
- Audience Republic - To provide you with information about live events through email Newsletters and mobile SMS (Short Message Service) and to improve the user experience. LINK
You may opt out of tracking by any of these services by blocking cookies on your browser. Some of the third parties above may also allow you to block tracking directly through their website.
From time to time we may place cookies from other third parties not listed above to help us communicate relevant services and content to you.
We do not operate so called ‘first party’ pixels.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, with the exception of customer communication such as downtime, welcome emails and the like.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The law gives you the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We will supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files. In addition, you may request rectification or erasure of personal information as well as the restriction of processing of your personal information. We will comply with your requests in accordance with the applicable law.
If you wish to complain about the processing of your personal information then please contact us first, but if we do not satisfactorily deal with your complaint, then you may contact the Information Commissioner.
If you want to stop using the Website and Newsletters - you may do so. If you do, you may also want to remove any cookies that we have placed on any device used to access the Website and Newsletters.
Third party properties accessed from the websites / newsletters
Our Website, Apps and Newsletters and Services may contain links to and from the online properties of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these online properties, please note that these online properties have their own privacy policies which will govern use of any personal information that they process. Please check these policies carefully before you click on any links and/or submit any personal information to these online properties.
Changes to our policy
Any changes we may make to this Policy will be posted on this page. Where it makes sense because the changes are material, we will notify you by e-mail or in another appropriate manner such as when you next interact with the Website and Newsletters.
How to contact us
You can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com